We will continue to run the Hotel with caution, maintaining the safety protocols that we know have been important to you. We have learned a lot over the last year – not least that it is possible to provide the genuine hospitality and care you have come to expect from us while still prioritising your safety and that of our team.
Self-isolation guidelines will, however, affect staffing levels. So with all that in mind tried and tested procedures remain in place – with a little tweak here and there:
- Extra cleaning measures continue, and hand sanitising points remain. Regular hand washing and sanitising by our staff will still be closely monitored.
- Check-in time will remain at 3 pm to ensure bedrooms are correctly prepared.
- Although the wearing of face masks in no longer mandatory, we respectfully request that face coverings are worn while walking around the hotel in order to reduce risks of transmission to other guests. Our team will continue their regular testing procedures.
- The ‘rule of six' will be relaxed.
- During your stay the housekeeping team will not enter your room if you do not want them to. If you require additional supplies, these can be requested from reception and delivered to your door.
Whenever you choose to visit, there are always lots of things to see and do in Aldeburgh…
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Sign-up for best available rates
Receive our last minute, best available rates sent regularly to your inbox.