We have revised all of our cleaning procedures during this time as well as changes to the hotel itself.
Some of these changes include:
- Safety equipment available to all staff for example hand sanitisers, gloves, and masks.
- For guests there will be hand sanitiser available in all common areas. There will also be additional cleaning of these areas throughout the day to minimise the risks to everyone.
- Strict cleaning schedules in all communal areas and bedrooms. For this reason, we are amending check-in to 3pm to allow extra time for cleaning. The housekeeping team will only be offering a limited daily servicing routine for guests who do not check out. Please ask reception if you require additional services or supplies.
- Social distancing fully implemented in all public areas; we like to wave at everyone for now. We have made some minor changes to the hotel layout and the way the hotel is assessed. Signage will be in place to ensure this is clear to everyone and we ask everyone to make themselves aware of this.
- Where possible, we are asking guests to pay by card or contactless.
- We can offer normal check out or express check out. A copy of your bill will be posted under your bedroom door on the morning of your departure. For express check out, if you have any queries on your bill please advise reception at this stage. Drop your key card at the desk as you leave the hotel. Your final bill will be emailed to you. Payment will be taken from the card you guaranteed the reservation with at the time of booking. Normal check out will also be available.
- All of our team have been trained to prevent the spread of COVID-19 prior to returning to work. This is continually monitored and further training undertaken as needed and when guidance changes as required.
- Food and drinks served individually and prepared under the strictest regulations. We will continue to adjust the food and drink offering in accordance with the current government recommendations and legislation. For this reason, there will be a limited number of tables in our restaurants. To create a safer environment for our guests reservations for dinner will be required. We will also be offering outside dining options, subject to weather conditions permitting.
- We have taken steps to also reduce certain amenities and items in the bedrooms to reduce the risk of transmission. On this basis, there will only be a limited amount of linen in the rooms and all additional cushions, throws etc have been removed.
- Due to the current government legislation, we are only able to offer tables of 6 people from a maximum of 2 households.
We are constantly reviewing all of the advice and guidance for hotels as such this may mean that we look to make changes to the above as needed.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 01728 452312
Whenever you choose to visit, there are always lots of things to see and do in Aldeburgh…
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Sign-up to our newsletter
Be one of the first to hear about our offers and events throughout the year.